Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rules/Contract Design


I only needed a few items for this project: 
7 large polka dots that I had left over from my desk decor and ribbon to match
a high-temp glue gun
scissors
a marker to write with


Instead of another boring chart with rules listed, I decided to use each circle for a different rule with a couple extra circles...

The top circle was used to label the chart with "We agree to..." since this will serve as a class contract.


Each circle underneath is numbered 1-5 for each of the five rules we will create as a class.

Following the list of rules, the last circle will be a place for students to sign their names, agreeing to the contract.


Lastly, I had to add a bow on the top to make it extra cute!  


I can't wait to see what the kids come up with!  It is an awful long chart, but I think I found the perfect place for it!  Now our rules can stay up all year to remind students about our agreement.


*ms. charity *




2 comments:

Katie Snyder said...

How cute! I'm teaching 5th grade math & science this year so I'm following your blog for inspiration. This is my first year with 5th grade.

Katie at The Inspired Classroom

Charity said...

Thank you, Katie! This will be my 3rd year with 5th grade, and I LOVE it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment