Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nautical Theme Classroom

Our back-to-school theme this year is nautical in nature because our new superintendent's last name is Saylor.  So we are incorporating "Sayl-ing" into our themes.  I found cute bulletin boards with sailboats and such, but I really wanted to incorporate anchors because I think they are just so cute!  Also, sailboats may be a little infantile for my big, tough fifth graders!  I found the most adorable (yet, expensive) decorations at Hobby Lobby.  I may just have to cave and buy one of them, especially since they are 50% off right now!  Just one of these could make my door simply adorable!  I will post pictures of my completed door closer to August 8th (the big day) after I decide which way I want to go with the decor!



- CJY-

0 comments:

Post a Comment